Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our School Room






Here are some pictures of our schoolroom. We live in a lovely, 4 bedroom house in the middle of the woods. We have a walk-out basement where we've set up our schoolroom. Dd 7 has a pretty big area, with an art section and an academic area. Ds 18 has a large desk, a couch by the windows, and a shelf, at the other end of the room. The pool table is in the middle of the room, but I couldn't post the picture of it because of size limits. (Besides, it was covered with unfolded laundry!) To the left of ds' desk is a large couch against a set of windows, and to the right is the laundry room. We don't use the fireplace (but wouldn't that be nice?!).
I write his assignments on his white board, and he erases them as he goes. Just click on the pictures and they will enlarge to full screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your little cat. Looks like he's supervising your schoolroom!

Remudamom

Andrea said...

Welcome to blogging! I just started to and I love it! It's great for getting stuff off my mind.
So envious of your schoolroom! We have our stuff split between the kitchenette and the computer den -stuff crammed in every little space. I tend to lose things this way!
Anyway, I'll check back again to see how you're bloggin'!
Andrea